Alp 1mg by Cure Pharma:
Alp (Alprazolam) is used to treat a variety of anxiety disorders, but it is mainly used to treat panic disorders. These disorders result from a chemical imbalance in the brain, and Alprazolam works by slowing down the movement of these chemicals that cause the imbalance. Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression. Alprazolam may be habit forming and should be used only by the person it was prescribed for. Never share alprazolam with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it. Do not drink alcohol while taking alprazolam. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. Alprazolam may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
You should not take alprazolam if you have:
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- if you are also taking itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral); or
- if you are allergic to alprazolam or to other benzodiazepines, such as chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), diazepam (Valium), lorazepam (Ativan), or oxazepam (Serax).
To make sure you can safely take alprazolam, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
- kidney or liver disease (especially alcoholic liver disease);
- a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior; or
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction.